According to ayurvedic text, Salihotra was the founder of veterinary sciences, & presented the first text on horses called Aswa Ayurveda some 2500 B.C. During the evolution of modern medicine this text was lost at the end of the nineteen-century. In the process of our research we at Himalayan Horse located this text and have brought to life this ancient formulation from the text Aswa Ayurveda written in Sanskrit called "Soom Rogan" meaning Hoof Ointment. We have tested this product on over a 100 horses and have got significant results.
• Maintains optimum hoof condition and aids re-structuring & growth of the hoof. Suitable for all hoof types; ideal for daily use.
• Allows the hoof to breath along with providing a barrier agent against water & moisture.
• Anti Septic, Anti Bacterial & Anti Fungal.
• If used daily maintains optimum hoof moisture.
• Penetrates deep inside the horn, to prevent cracks, & restores hoof damage.
• Ideal for dry brittle hoof.
• Suitable for daily use to prevent infection in damaged areas of the hoof.
• All natural products, completely safe for racehorse.
• Nourishes & protects the hooves.
• Pine Tar
• Turmeric Powder
• Coconut Oil
• Neem Oil
• Cedar Wood Oil
• Tea Tree Oil
• Eucalyptus Oil
• Arnica Oil
• Mineral oil
• Linseed Oil
• Aloe Vera Gel
• Bees Wax
Ensure the hoof is clean & dry; apply with internal brush to the hoof wall below the coronet band,including the sole, frog and heel if desired, on a daily basis. If using for the first time, test on a small area of the hoof and allow it to penetrate fully, for 10-15 minutes. If initial sensitivity is experienced, due to the powerful nature of this product, proceed with full application on a gradual basis. Re-apply, as required.